Internship Game Design (m/f/d)
- You have a degree in game design or have already gained relevant experience in this field
- You have a passion for games
- You have good mathematical-analytical skills
- You are familiar with the Unreal Engine
- You know the current game trends on the market
- Usability is not a foreign word to you
- You have very good English skills
What you can expect from us:
- We support you with our know-how and show you new ways.
- We give you “food for thought” also for your personal development regarding “successful mindsets”.
- We don’t constrict you and create the framework for you and the team to be successful.
- We are agile, solution-oriented, open for new things.
- We are “immersive” and fully involve you. If you just want to make coffee, you need to go somewhere else!
Tasks and topics:
design | conceptualization of game content | game usability | market research | game evaluation | game programming with Unreal Engine | data analysis
Then please send us your application documents to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!