IT specialist apprenticeship (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time/permanent position
As an IT specialist (m/f/d), you will work in various areas of our IT department. You will talk to customers about requirements and wishes, plan software projects with them and be in constant contact with them. In addition, you will work on web and app developments yourself and be versatile in all topics related to software development. Both at the customer’s site and internally, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining and servicing software and hardware.
- Completed school education
- Basic knowledge of IT and software
- Logical thinking
- Eloquence as well as a sympathetic and obliging appearance towards customers
- Distinct ability to work in a team, but also good independent working style
- High willingness to learn and perform
- Solution-oriented work style and entrepreneurial action
What you can expect from us
- Familiarization with our system with the opportunity to create the framework for yourself as you need it
- Trainings for modern technologies such as Angular & NestJS
- A good basic salary and a secure training position
- Personal and professional development in a dynamic company with a familiar, friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
Are you interested?
Then send us your application documents to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your message!