- 100% Remote / flexible working hours
- Full-time or part-time (min 20 h/week)
- English or German (both is a very big plus)
- Type of employment – freelancing
- We are open to work with students
Who are we?
We are a 25-member team, consisting of open-minded and down-to-earth people who all share one passion: Programming digital solutions. From our software house in Bochum (Germany), we support companies of all industries and sizes on their digital road to success.
Our work is based on reliability and a customer-oriented as well as flexible approach.
What do we do?
- We create software, mobile or web applications for clients or in-house.
- We help companies to find the best IT professionals.
- If you are a curious, proactive, ambitious and motivated person, who wants to dive into the IT branch and learn the recruitment business, read further about the role.
What is the Role about?
As a Junior IT Recruiter/Talent Sourcer you will closely collaborate with the Recruiting Team Lead, helping with searching for new talents, deep dive into the professional networks as Linkedin/Xing or IT focused platforms as GitHub, StackOverFlow. During the first 3 month you will get an opportunity to learn this business from the ground up. There is also a possibility of career growth, which we can discuss during the first interview.
What are your benefits?
- Experience in a german software company
- Mentorship and coachings
- Dive into the field of both recruiting and the tech
- Possibility of career growth
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
What would be your tasks?
- Sourcing and extending pool of candidates, working with Linkedin, Boolean search, specialized sites, and other channels
- Screening candidate’s profiles, CVs
- Close collaboration with Senior Recruiter for hiring talents according to required skills
- Working on different technical vacancies (e.g. Frontend and Backend Developers, QA, DevOps) and non-technical (e.g. Marketing)
- Administrating of internal system and database
- Participating in weekly team calls, discussing results and ideas
Are you interested?
Then send us your application documents to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!