We at Platri IT are looking for support in the area of online marketing. We are a 28-member, committed and open-minded team with start-up flair from Bochum.
In addition to developing individual software in the form of web and app solutions, our recruiters place IT professionals with our partner companies. Currently, we are developing our own software ideas.
Do you value a young, highly motivated team, flat hierarchies and have a soft spot for IT topics yourself? Then an internship at Platri IT could be just the right thing for you.
- You are a student of the field of economics and communication sciences or comparable courses of study.
- You are motivated and open-minded towards independent work.
- You are committed, proactive and look for solutions instead of problems.
- You have already had some contact with the areas of online marketing, editing or journalism.
- You are reliable, determined and above all creative.
- You love varied tasks and new challenges.
Tasks and topics:
What we offer you:
- We offer you an educational internship in a young & dynamic team.
- We offer flexible working hours with a regular working time of eight hours a day and the possibility to work from home (2-3 days a week).
- We don’t constrict you and create the framework for you and the team to succeed.
- We are agile, solution-oriented and always open to new things.
- We are “immersive” and involve you fully. If you only want to make coffee, you have to go somewhere else!
Would you like to learn more? Go to the experience reports on meinpraktikum.de.
Then please send us your complete application documents and a convincing sentence why you would like to work at Platri IT to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org.