Type of employment: Full-time/permanent position
As a Recruiter (m/f/d) you will search for suitable candidates for personnel services at our customers. To do this, you will independently analyze suitable profiles in the IT sector, but especially in software development. With your confident manner and negotiation skills, you will convince suitable candidates of projects and vacancies. In addition, you are also able to acquire new projects and customers through continuous work.
- Recruitment of specialists and executives in the IT and software sector in the common job portals (e.g. Xing Talentmanager)
- Analysis and evaluation of application documents/expert profiles
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Supporting the negotiation of general terms and conditions
- Ensuring an excellent selection for our clients
- Drafting offers with specifically worded texts
- Preparing candidates by phone for interviews with our clients
- Conclusion of contracts and support during the projects
- Close cooperation with the team regarding coordination and documentation
- Completed studies (university or college, preferably in the field of economics), commercial training or professional experience in the field of HR or Sales.
- Fun on the phone and sifting through candidate profiles
- Basic knowledge of IT and software is an advantage
- Eloquence as well as a sympathetic and engaging manner
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- High willingness to learn and perform
- Solution-oriented work style and entrepreneurial action
What you can expect from us
- Familiarization with our system with the opportunity to create the framework for yourself as you need it.
- A good basic salary and an attractive commission model, through which you determine your own salary.
- Personal and professional development in a dynamic company with a familiar, friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your message!