Internship Sales (m/f/d)
- You like to communicate with people and have no problem making first contacts via text message or telephone.
- You are interested in the psychological aspects of selling and are motivated to constantly improve your approach.
- You love to work independently, but you can also be successful in a team.
- You are committed, proactive and look for solutions instead of problems.
What you can expect from us:
- We support you with our know-how and show you new ways.
- We give you “food for thought” also for your personal development regarding “successful mindsets”.
- We don’t constrict you and create the framework for you and the team to be successful.
- We are agile, solution-oriented, open for new things.
- We are “immersive” and fully involve you. If you just want to make coffee, you need to go somewhere else!
Tasks and topics:
Networking | Xing & LinkedIN | Sales B2B | Texts for cover letters | Creation and optimization of scripts | Acquisition online | Telephone acquisition | Systematic documentation | Research | Organization of (online) meetings
Then please send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!