Angular Developer (m/f/d)
For our client in Essen, who is active in the real estate industry, we are referring Angular Developer.
You are responsible for the development of frontends for a platform on which private landlords can digitally manage their properties.
Accordingly, your task is to build additional interfaces for the different areas of the platform and to implement important functions.
You will work in quiet offices together with motivated colleagues who love the technical exchange as well as philosophizing about the next solution.
They also live a very agile Scrum mentality, which is reflected in their technical understanding and openness to new ideas.
What you bring:
- Sound general knowledge in software development. (Databases, interfaces, methodology, important concepts like agile working, clean code etc.)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience
- Good to very good knowledge with Angular and Typescript
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Continuous Delivery and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with NgRx is an advantage
- At least business fluent English, fluent preferred
What you can expect:
- Modern offices with a beautiful view in a central location
- 28 days vacation
- Salary up to 80.000 depending on experience
- Home office possibility (50%)
- Annual training budget
- Hardware and operating system of your choice
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions in advance, please contact us at this number or by email.
Phone number: 0234 49701448
To apply for this job please visit platri.de.