Java Developer Job (Senior) (m/f/d)
For our customer in the Essen area, who is specialized in the field of IT security, we are looking for reinforcement in the shortest possible time.
You are a Java expert and enjoy working in technically structured teams on the development of backend functions, clients, modules and interfaces.
You translate business requirements into technical concepts and implement them test-driven and service-oriented.
You are responsible for providing services and APIs and maintain them as part of a common framework.
And you won’t be alone in this, but will be mentored and supported by a competent and reliable team.
What you bring:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science (mathematics, physics or similar) or a comparable qualification such as years of work experience in the job market.
- Very good knowledge of Spring (Boot) development in Java
- Knowledge and experience with large software projects
- “Full stack” thinking
- Good knowledge of test automation, design patterns and common methodologies / technologies of your current specialization
- Passionate about working on internal and external security solutions to solve and prevent crimes
- Enjoying your work and doing it in good German as well as in English
What you can expect:
- Attractive and continuously increasing salary model
- 100% remote (because of the current situation), 100% fixed salary
- Travel time = working time -> flextime (to reduce, payout or vacation are possible)
- Paid special leave (birth (150€ voucher), marriage, relocation, illness of the child)Flexible working hours, mobile work, full/part time, return guarantee to full time
- Good public transport and highway connections, job ticket, job bike
- Canteen, fruit basket, water & coffee flat rate, bakery and fast food restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- Employee discounts, group accident insurance, pension plan
- Events (regulars’ table, company run, annual team & company events) & table soccer, dart board, prayer room etc.
- Ergonomic office equipment, sports offers (including discounts at nearby gyms), annual health measures by company doctor such as eye test, flu vaccination, cancer screening from the age of 45, etc.
You can expect a respectful and cooperative working atmosphere with innovative, motivated and determined employees in combination with a high degree of freedom and independent work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions in advance, please contact us at this number or by e-mail
Phone number: 0234 49701448
To apply for this job please visit platri.de.