For a customer in the Stuttgart area we are immediately looking for reinforcement for the next 18 months. This is a mechanical engineering factory that has specialized for over 50 years in the development, design and manufacture of complex test benches for automotive manufacturers and their suppliers. For the development of these test benches we are looking for a C# developer in the backend area.
You will work in an agile and cross-functional IT team and be in close exchange with the developers to further develop and automate processes. Your skills are mainly needed in the development and production of test benches for combustion engines, transmissions & e-drives.
After the 18 months, you have the chance of being taken on, as a longer collaboration is expressly desired by the customer.
What you bring:
- Good knowledge in securing applications, systems and networks.
- You have already gained experience with C#
- Optimally, you are also familiar with .NET, Oracle and/or SQL
- You have a curiosity for new technologies, questioning already existing solutions and testing new ways of doing things
- Ability to work in a team, a healthy pragmatism and a good will to shape things
- You enjoy your work and you can do it in very good German as well as in English
What you can expect:
- Attractive salary model
- Training programs and excellent development opportunities
- 100% remote
- Flexible working hours
- Good public transport and freeway connections
- Special benefits and participation
- Chance of being taken on as a long-term collaboration is desired
You can expect a respectful and cooperative working atmosphere with innovative, motivated and determined employees in combination with a high degree of freedom and independent work.
We are looking forward to your message!