For our customer in the Essen area, who is specialized in the field of IT security, we are looking for reinforcement in the shortest possible time.
You will support customers in the installation and integration of IT solutions both on-site and over the phone and will be part of a cross-domain team.
You will install databases, interfaces and in-house client software in as close to the customer environment as possible and prepare or re-provision them.
You document and analyze the setup of the customer’s current system environment and software / system errors during and after installation.
You process customer inquiries independently and forward them to the responsible teams for troubleshooting.
And you are never alone in this, but work in a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly and competent team and discover with them the wide range of tasks.
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or a comparable qualification such as years of professional experience on the job market as an IT consultant or in 3rd level support.
- Good handling of Linux (RedHat) and Windows Server
- Knowledge in databases like Oracle & SQL and in the area of SSL/TLS encryption
- Experience in software solution projects
- Enjoy your work and this in good German as well as in English
- Willingness to travel (2-3 days depending on the project, travel time will be paid, see below).
What you can expect:
- Attractive and continuously increasing salary model
- 100% remote (because of the current situation), 100% fixed salary
- Travel time = working time -> flextime (to reduce, payout or vacation are possible)
- Paid special leave (birth (150€ voucher), marriage, relocation, illness of the child)
- Flexible working hours, mobile work, full/part time, return guarantee to full time
- Good public transport and highway connections, job ticket, job bike
- Canteen, fruit basket, water & coffee flat rate, bakery and fast food restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- Employee discounts, group accident insurance, pension plan
- Events (regulars’ table, company run, annual team & company events) & table soccer, dart board, prayer room etc.
- Ergonomic office equipment, sports offers (including discounts at nearby gyms), annual health measures by company doctor such as eye test, fluvaccination, cancer screening from the age of 45, etc.
You can expect a respectful and cooperative working atmosphere with innovative, motivated and determined employees in combination with a high degree of freedom and independent work.
We look forward to hearing from you!