Our customer offers construction companies a more productive execution of construction projects. In the last two years, they worked together with construction companies in a co-working approach to validate innovative digital ideas in the construction sector. Now they are looking for you to complement their team, contribute ideas and convert those ideas into code.
Our customer is a home for ambitious individuals who wish to grow in flat hierarchies. It might be the right place for you, too!
Are you a frontend developer with all your heart? Do you love to play with the latest tech and design and ideally already obtained experience in the field? Do you care about performance as well as accessibility? Do you wish to familiarize yourself with new concepts? Perfect! Sounds like you are their new Frontend-Developer/UI-Engineer -who-knows-how-to-code (m/f/d)
What you bring:
- Working experience with Typescript, React, Tailwind
- Profound knowledge of an ecosystem of UI components and a passion for creating custom components from scratch
- Deep understanding of layout systems like CSS Grid or Flexbox, clean and symantic HTML/CSS
- Browser APIs and incompatibilities
- Animations and sophisticated user interactions
- State and data management, client-side business logic
- Performance metrics like Lighthouse score
What you can expect:
- Frontend development for the different modules of the Cendas software
- Thinking and familiarizing yourself with new solutions that can push Cendas forward
- Close exchange and conception with UI/UX designers
- Understanding of concepts behind a given layout
- Pixelperfect UI: Not only approximately but exact realisation of a given layout
- Understanding why distances / colors / forms are important
We are looking forward to your application!